2. If there is hot air in the steam pipe, but the hot air is very small, it means that there is no problem with the heating part. There is a small plastic piece that can be unscrewed from the bottom. Use a vise to unscrew it to slowly clean the dust inside. Seal it after cleaning up.
3, the steam iron host has the sound of boiling water but no steam is emitted. In this case, the duct may be blocked. Hurry up and shut down and clean the steam duct and the vent of the ironing panel;
4. After installation, press the spray button to fill the water tank with water, slowly fill it, and observe if there is any water leakage. Then plug the electric iron into the power source, heat it up, raise the steam spray button, and observe whether there is steam. If there is steam, it will succeed.
5. If there is no sound of boiling water, and the main unit is not hot, it may be that the inner tank is broken or the wiring is faulty.
6. If there is a problem if the new machine does not produce steam, go to the merchant to solve it;
7. If there is no hot gas in the steam pipe, it is estimated that the heating part is broken. This needs to be repaired.